-

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Albanian Gypsies

.

August 14, 2009 (Somewhere near the Albanian border)

I know this is a little late but I was going through some of my helmet camera footage and I came upon this gem of a video. You really need to watch this:

After getting through the Albanian border I came to a one way bridge and was stopped there. The young kids of the village swarmed me and I began to feel unsafe. You really need to watch this video to understand what I mean.



You can see that these gypsies were sizing me up to rob me. I did manage to get myself free of them, but when I stopped at the next gas station there was a cut on my bag. Fortunately the bottom of my bag was lined with towels so there was no way to get anything valuable.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List