-

Monday, March 17, 2008

If you build it they will come

.

So... I guess all things being equal I will have to do the majority of the repairs myself. I have begun researching my bike a lot. The first thing I need to do before I even remove one nut from my bike is to... OK the first and second thing I need to do is to FIND MY BIKE! The second thing I need to do is to build a workspace to fix my bike.


(this is my carport on Saturday morning. Do you see a bike?


this is a closer look at my 1941 International. Yes it is all original. And yes, it does run. I use it to go to the dump and pickup gravel and dirt and the like.


I think I see a bike in there. Maybe two?


Wow! How did I let it get to this? Lets drag this sucker out a see what we're dealing with.


OK. We have a winner. This is the beast that's going to take me across Eastern Europe reliably. No really! I mean it. Trust me I have my doubts to. Now let's see what space I can make to work in.





The various stages of my Saturday spent cleaning out my carport/soon to be garage. I worked my tail off. New bench and some lights to work by. Then on Sunday I continued again.



Who's going to organize all these parts?


The final product. Sunday at 10:30 PM
(and they said it couldn't be done.)

Previous StoryNext Story

0 comments

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List